Add Subtitles In Hotstar App: Hello folks, Do you want to know how to add subtitles in Hotstar on your mobile/TV? All you have to do is read this article in its entirety and you will find the solution to all your doubts in our post. Disney has teamed up with Hotstar to become one of the most popular streaming sites in India. Features additional recognition and scores for additional Disney titles, including movies, documentaries, series, and cartoons.
|Add Subtitle in Hotstar App|
Related Post: Download Disney + Hotstar App on PC/laptop
Know About Disney+ Hotstar Streaming App
These days people are spending more time on their smartphones so online streaming apps like Hotstar, Netflix are very familiar among smartphone users. Please download the disney+ Hotstar app and use the features mentioned below.
Why You Need Hotstar app on Your Mobile/TV
- You can watch Hotstar videos on your TV using Chromecast or Android TV box.
- Hotstar app allows you to choose your streaming quality based on your internet speed.
- Indian dubbed movies are also among the global blockbusters.
- This app allows you to watch video content on more than one device simultaneously.
- Provides you with an uninterrupted ad-free experience.
- It allows you to download all trending movies, web series, and TV shows. Hotstar app has many advanced features here we have only mentioned few best features try all its features and share your experience with us.
- You can download and watch Disney + Hotstar on your Android TV by using this guide.
How to Add Subtitles in Hotstar App on Mobile?
- In the Disney + Hotstar app for Android or iOS, you need to go to the video you want to watch and follow the steps given below to add subtitles on Hotstar.
- In the playback window, tap once and the options will appear.
- Select Audio & Text from the bottom of the screen.
- Under Subtitles select English to run subtitles.
- If you want to turn off subtitles, select "Off".
- If you are using your Android or iOS device in portrait orientation, you should follow the steps mentioned below.
- Tap Settings in the Video Background window.
- From the Settings menu, type in subtitles.
- From the list of next options in the same menu, select English to run subtitles.
- At the same time, select Off to turn off subtitles on Hotstar.
How to Get/Add Subtitles on Disney + Hotstar Website on PC?
- In the background window, circle to reveal options.
- In the bottom-right, you have to click on the comments icon.
- Under subtitles select English to run subtitles.
- Perhaps, you should select Off to turn off subtitles on Hotstar.
How to Enable Subtitles on a Smart TV?
- Subtitles can be played on web and phone applications from the settings (gear icon) in the video player. You need to follow the steps below to run this on smart TV.
- Use the up arrow on the TV remote.
- You can see the CC/Subtitle option in it.
- This option is available on LG TV 4 and above with WebOS and Tyson versions on Samsung TV 2018 and later.
- Go to Settings> General> Accessibility> Closed Titles + SDH on Apple TV and enable it.
This way you can easily add/enable subtitles on Hotstar for your mobile or TV. We hope all the steps mentioned above are very helpful to you. Use this to watch and enjoy any language movie on Hotstar. If you have any issues with the above guidelines please let us know in the below comment section. Thanks for your visit.
Tags: How to turn on subtitles on Hotstar app, how to get subtitles in disney+ Hotstar, Hotstar subtitles size increase, how to get subtitles on Hotstar Roku, Hotstar Hindi serials with English subtitles.