Hotstar Screen Cast Not Working: Hi friend, Can't do Hotstar screen mirroring on TV? Use the steps mentioned below in this article to screencast the Disney + Hotstar live streaming on TV. Read the complete post to find out how to effectively screen mirror Disney + Hotstar on TV without any problems. During this time of isolation, the Disney + Hotstar release was used by people to watch online streaming videos. Also, it offers new content for watching their favorite Marvel, Star Wars, Disney, and many more movies and shows. But recently, many on social media reported that Disney + Hotstar screen mirroring does not work on smart TVs. So we decided to create a solution for that. Below is the reason why Hotstar is unable to do screen mirroring if you encounter a similar issue. Let's get into the topic.
|Hotstar Screen Cast not Working|
What is Disney + Hotstar?
Highlights of the Disney + Hotstar TV App
- In this Hotstar app, you can see highlights and the latest news from Indian movies, Star TV shows, previews, cricket, and other sports.
- Watch TV shows and movies in dubbed languages, with unrestricted access to live games, the latest Star TV serials before being aired on TV, the latest Bollywood movies, and shows produced as Hotstar specials.
- You can watch almost all local videos on VIP and the latest American TV shows, Hollywood movies & Disney + movies, shows, and all languages including English available on the premium plan.
Hotstar Screen Mirror Didn't Work
According to Disney + Hotstar terms and conditions, the online streaming application does not support screen mirroring options. But users can still use Chromecast, Miracast, and other templates to install Hotstar on their TVs. All you have to do is connect to the same WiFi for your phone and TV.
How to Screen Mirror/Cast Hotstar on TV?
- If you want to use the Hotstar screen mirroring option, you must follow all the steps given below, regardless of the terms and conditions of use.
- First, if there is a Hotstar application on the mobile, you need to open the settings.
- Go to the App's options in the settings screen.
- Tap Disney + Hotstar there.
- Next, tap the clear defaults option to disable the app default open. Then only you can use Hotstar on the browser.
- Click the screen mirror option on your smartphone.
- Now you need to open your web browser and Google Search for the Hotstar website.
- Rotate your mobile screen for fullscreen viewing on TV.
- Now you can access your favorite shows, movies, and more.
Requirements for Disney Hotstar to Use Chromecast
- Google Chromecast
- Smartphone or PC
- Strong and stable wifi connection
- You need to connect your Google Chromecast to your smart TV.
- That means you need to make sure your smartphone and Google Chromecast are connected to the same WiFi network.
How to use Chromecast to Play Disney Plus Hotstar?
- You need to open the settings menu on your smartphone.
- Next, you need to select the connected devices in the settings menu.
- You must select the options attached to it.
- Then you have to click on the cast option.
- You must select your Chromecast Smart TV from the list of devices now displayed.
- You need to click Start now to confirm your selection.
- Now you can see the full screen being sent to your Chromecast smart TV.
- That's it Now, You can easily open the Hotstar app and play any video.
- You can also enjoy the video playing on your smart TV with your family and friends.
We hope this article has provided you with the correct answer to your question. Hotstar is the best site to watch online videos like your favorite movies, TV shows, and web series. Screencast the Hotstar on TV and enjoy your favorite shows with your friends and family. If you have any issues please let us know in the below comment section. Thanks for your visit.
Tags: Hotstar screen mirroring apk, Hotstar black screen issue, Hotstar cast issue, Hotstar Chromecast not working, Chromecast Hotstar, Hotstar screen share limit, Hotstar not working on smart tv, how to watch Hotstar on smart tv.